[easyazon_link identifier=”B0036WTV2C” locale=”US” tag=”mouguaforteeg-20″][/easyazon_link]The [easyazon_link identifier=”B0036WTV2C” locale=”US” tag=”mouguaforteeg-20″]Doctor’s Night Guard Advanced Comfort Dental[/easyazon_link] protector is fitted on the upper teeth to prevent grinding. The dental protector is made up of an inner layer that absorbs shock and cushions the teeth. The outer layer prevents biting through and grinding.
Doctors Night Guard Instructions
Follow the following steps:
1 – Fill a pot up to 3 inches with water and bring it to boil for a minute. Put the dental protector carefully into the water then wait for 50 seconds
2 – Using a fork, remove the product from the boiling water and start the timer for 20 seconds
3 – Immediately hold the hard part without touching the sticky top of the dental protector and put it in the mouth using a mirror. Then hold the teeth firmly against the device.
4 – When the 20 seconds are over, bite down the protector until it gets into contact with the bottom. Continue biting.
5 – Keep your mouth closed and use your tongue to push the plastic material upwards to the roof of the mouth and to the sides of the teeth.
6 – Wait 30 seconds while the protector is in place in your mouth.[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B0081M2JIU” key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”mouguaforteeg-20″]
Doctors Nightguard Features
- The protector Is available in different sizes
- Customers mold the dental guard by themselves
- A storage container is available for the dental guard
- The protector is available in “Advanced Comfort” and “Classic” designs
Pros of Doctor Night Guard
- The product has different sizes for a perfect fit
- The protector is effective and comfortable
- The mouth guard is made of flexible material which allows you to sleep normally with a closed mouth
- The Doctor’s Night Guard Advanced Comfort Dental protector is cheap at less than 20USD
Cons of Doctor Night Guard
- The dental protector is tricky to model
- There is no face to face contact with a dental technician to guide you through the usage
The Doctors Night Guard Review
Can I repeat the procedure if I don’t get a perfect fit on my first attempt?
Yes you can. Simply place the dental guard back into the boiling water, wait for it to cool and repeat the molding process.
How do I care for my dental protector?
Soak the dental guard in a mixture of cleanser and water for 15 minutes to kill bacteria. Rinse, dry and store in the provided container.
What if the product is too big for my mouth?
In cases where the protector is too big, use a razor blade to shorten it