Updated February, 2017
Overall Rating: 4.7/5
Price Range:$99.99 $129.99
Available on: TeethNightGuard.com
Although mouth guards prevent you from inflicting excessive damage to your teeth, they don’t actually stop the grinding or clenching. The biofeedback headband is the only gadget that’s capable of helping you stop this nerve wrecking habit. Find out more about biofeedback treatment
Sparkling White Smiles LLC Dental Lab
Sparkling White Smiles LLC Dental Lab also produces the Teeth Night Guard. The lab’s main aim is to produce simple, customized and affordable dental guards that will provide relief to people who grind and clench their teeth.
There are 3 main types of custom mouth guards made by Sparkling White Smiles Dental Lab. Patients can choosing between wearing the guards on the lower or upper teeth.
The quality of materials and the techniques used to make the TeethNightGuard are superior. Not only are the materials and techniques approved by the FDA, but also the resultant dental teeth guards are a true reflection of the quality. The dental technicians accredited for these well-fitting and comfortable guards are highly qualified and have many years of experience.
Apart from manufacturing clenching guards for individual patients, Sparkling White Dental Lab also produces custom dental guards for professionals like neurologists, oral surgeons, physical therapists, ENT physicians, chiropractors, pain management medical doctors, and dentists.
In most cases, when you order a custom mouth guard from a dentist, he/she will request it to be made by Sparkling White Dental Lab or other dental lab. This is because dentists usually don’t have the resources to make the guards. They will however charge you extra money for the teeth guards. If you deal directly with a lab, you will get the same quality of night guard but at a cheaper price. You’ll also save time and avoid the frustration of waiting in line.
Sparkling White Smiles Instructions on Getting a Custom Clench Guard
How to Make a Teeth Impression
- The company will mail you a teeth impression kit with the tools and instruction guide you need to follow to make your teeth impression. The Lab will also send a pre-paid envelope that you use to send back your teeth impression.
- Open the kit and follow the instructions to take your teeth impression. The process is simple and should take you less than 5 minutes.
- Pack the teeth impression in the provided pre-paid and pre-addressed envelope and mail it back to the Lab.
- The lab technicians will use the teeth impression you provide to make custom mouth guards for your teeth. The grind guard will them be shipped to you in a carrying case in about 7-10 days from the day your teeth impressions have been received.
Types of Sparkling Smiles White Teeth Night Guards
How do I know which teeth guard to order? Generally, the severity of your teeth grinding and clenching habits will determine the type of guard that’s ideal for you. Below are the three types of TMJ guards you can buy from Dental Lab:
Hard Acrylic .080 Night Guard
This is an extremely thin (2mm/.80), crystal-clear night guard. The clench guard is made of a hard, durable acrylic plastic that resembles invisalign. This guard can be used as a retainer or a day guard and is made with user safety considered. For example, it does not contain latex. Depending on the severity of your teeth grinding habits, this teeth guard should last you between two to five years.
Check the Custom Hard Acrylic Night Guard
Extra Durable Dual Laminate with Flex .120″ Night Guard
This 3mm thick night guard is designed with a soft inner layer and a hard acrylic material on the outside. The materials used make the guard both comfortable and durable. The dual laminate night guard is recommended for people with moderate to severe teeth grinding. The soft inside material is used to cushion and absorb the pressure from clenching teeth. Depending on how severe your teeth grinding and clenching habits are, this custom guard will last you between 2-5 years.
Check the Dual Laminate Night Guard
Soft .120 Night Guard
This mouth guard model is made of FDA-approved EVA material. It is only 3mm thick and has not been manufactured using any plasticized or BPA material. The soft night guard material (rubbery plastic) used makes it ideal for moderate teeth grinding patients. The rubbery plastic might wear off easily when used by heavy grinders. Depending on how heavy your teeth grinding habits are, this night guard will last you between six months and 3 years.
Check the Soft Night Guard
Sparkling White Smiles Coupon Code
Use the couponteeth10 to get 10% off of the order total.
Sparkling White Smiles Reviews: Features of the Night Guards
1. The Teeth Night Guard from Sparkling White Dental Lab is manufactured in USA by highly trained dental technicians with many years of experience. The materials used to manufacture the guards are FDA-approved.
2. These TMJ mouth guards are customized for patients. They are comfortable and usually the top dentist recommendations for people suffering from teeth grinding (bruxism) and clenching.
3. Thee guard are light, relatively cheap, strong and durable. Buying the guards will give the best value for money.
4. The night guards for TMJ are not unstable or as bulky as those bought in stores
5. 30-day money back and 100% satisfaction guarantee
6.Easy ordering process and a short waiting time
Sparkling White TeethNightGuard: FAQs
Should I order an upper or a lower mouth guard? How do I decide?
Consult your dentist to know the night guard that will be ideal for you. The clenching guard you choose should not be for the teeth that’s been damaged. However, the ultimate choice depends on your preference. Most patients prefer the upper night guard since it does not restrict tongue movement.
What should I expect after I make my order?
After the Lab receives your order, it will ship you a teeth impression kit with:
- One set of white and a set of blue putty
- Two plastic trays (large and small) for placing your putty
- One pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope (U.S only. Those outside US cater for their postage to the Lab)
- A comprehensive instructions on how to use the kit to make your own teeth impression
After making your teeth impression, you have to send it back to the Lab. 7-10 days after the Lab receives your order, it will send you customized dental night guards packed in a case.
Can Teeth Guard also make stone mold impressions of my teeth?
Yes, if you request for stone teeth impressions, TeethNightGuard.com will send it to you.
What if I’m not satisfied with my new dental mouth guard?
Teeth Night Guard is willing to make adjustments where necessary, or make a new guard together. The company gives a 100%, 30-day guarantee. Your money will be refunded if, after everything is tried, you’re still not comfortable with your guard. 99% of customers are satisfied with the product the first time as they find it perfectly fitting and comfortable.
Why are the custom guards from Teeth Night Guard so cheap?
The price of dental guards from TeethNightGuard.com is comparatively cheaper than those from your dentists since TNG has its own specialized dental lab for manufacturing the guards. Customers are only required to send their teeth impression for their customized guards to be made. Although these products are affordable, each dental guard is made under the supervision of a highly trained dental professional to ensure they are of high quality.
Pros and Cons of Sparkling White Teeth Custom Night Guards
- The mouth guards are made of hypoallergenic material
- Cheaper than mouth guards ordered from dentists
- Are more comfortable and durable than commercial clench guards
- Customized for individual customers
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 30-day money back guarantee for each purchased gadget
Check Teethnightguard.com reviews for more advantages of the night clench guards.
- One customer on Amazon complained of the mold she was sent for making her teeth impression being too big for her mouth. (Check Amazon Reviews)
- There are also customers on Amazon who complained that the guard they received did not cover the entire jaw.
Here is more information about the company behind Teeth Night Guard.
Division of Sparkling White Smiles LLC Dental Lab PO BOX 241422, Milwaukee, WI 53224 USA
At SleepDeeper.net, we don’t sell the actual dental products. We only evaluate and review the different products. However, we look out for the best prices and the dealers on the internet. The best price for Sparkling White Smiles LLC Dental Lab was found at http://www.teethnightguard.com.
Give Us Your Feedback or Reviews
In order to give more detailed and reliable reviews, we need your input, experience and suggestions. Sharing your experiences with us will also help other people with bruxism in choose the ideal guards for their needs. Leave a review for the night guards below.
Buy Sparkling Smiles TeethNightGuard at Teethnightguard.com
Back to Home